Kids on the Fly
Fly Fishing is a sport that the entire family can enjoy and we have just the program to get kids started on the water.
This program is focused on educating and teaching kids the pleasures of fly fishing, so they will be able to take the skills they have learned and fish with confidence in their own back yard. With a fun atmosphere geared towards the enticing adventures of fly fishing, this is program is sure to get the kids excited about a life long passion in the art of fly fishing.
Throughout the Learn to Fly Fish Program Kids will learn the following:
- Introduction to fly fishing – What’s it all about
- Choice, Assembly and Care of Equipment
- Casting – How to get your line out there
- Knot Tying – 3 simple knots to get you on your way
- Entomology of a Stream – Learn about Bugs!
- Reading Water – Where fish live
- Leave No Trace Fishing
- Presentation of your fly
- River Etiquette
- How to be safe beside the river
Full Day (6hrs) Learn to Fly Fish
$295 2ppl / $195 1 person / $100 each additional person
1/2 Day (4hrs) Learn to Fly Fish
$195 2ppl / $125 1 person / $95 each additional person
Private Groups Can be arranged
All Lessons are subject to 5% Gst
Program is designed for ages 8 – 15 years of age